Mimer SQL Stored Procedures
In Mimer SQL, the term stored procedures refers to routines, i.e. functions, methods and procedures. (Methods are described in User-Defined Types And Methods.)
Mimer SQL stored procedures conform to the SQL/PSM standard. The SQL/PSM standard consists of:
- syntax and semantics for variable and cursor declarations
- assignment of the results of expressions to variables and parameters
- conditional statements
- control statements for looping and branching
- condition and exception handling
- getting diagnostics for status information and routine invocations.
Modules can be used to collect a number of routines together as a group.
Mimer SQL PSM Debugger
You can debug routines and triggers using Mimer SQL's Java-based graphic debugger for PSM routines. The debugger supports watching variables, step-wise execution and setting breakpoints. For more information, see The Mimer SQL PSM Debugger.
Mimer Information Technology AB
Voice: +46 18 780 92 00
Fax: +46 18 780 92 40