Using DROP and REVOKE
The following points apply to triggers when using DROP and REVOKE with triggers:
- A trigger can be dropped by using the DROP TRIGGER statement.
- Only the creator of the trigger can drop it using the DROP TRIGGER statement.
- When a trigger is dropped, the comments created on it are also dropped.
- Dropping an object referenced from an SQL statement in a trigger action will cause the trigger to be dropped.
- If the required privileges held on a database object are revoked from the creator of a trigger whose trigger action contains an SQL statement referencing the object, the trigger will be dropped.
Upright Database Technology AB
Voice: +46 18 780 92 00
Fax: +46 18 780 92 40