This standard incorporates most of SQL-99 and SQL/PSM. The publication of this standard made all earlier standards obsolete. SQL-2011 contains the following parts:
- Part 1: Framework (SQL/Framework)
- Part 2: Foundation (SQL/Foundation)
- Part 3: Call-Level Interface (SQL/CLI)
- Part 4: Persistent Stored Modules (SQL/PSM)
- Part 9: Management of External Data (SQL/MED)
- Part 10: Object Language Bindings (SQL/OLB)
- Part 11: Information and Definition Schema (SQL/Schemata)
- Part 13: Routines and Types Using the Java Programming Language (SQL/JRT)
- Part 14: XML-Related Specifications (SQL/XML)
Source: ISO/IEC 9075:2011(E) Information technology - Database languages - SQL.
The SQL-2011 standard contains different features and a subset of these features forms Core SQL-2011. The features included in Core SQL-2011 can be seen in SQL-2011 Compliance. This appendix also contains a list of non-core features supported by Mimer SQL.
Mimer Information Technology AB
Voice: +46 18 780 92 00
Fax: +46 18 780 92 40