Loading and Unloading Data and Definitions
Mimer SQL provides you with flexible methods for loading information to and from databases using the
UNLOADcommands and the
UNLOADcan be used with Mimer SQL from any ODBC based SQL command interpreter.
LOADcommand, you can:
- load information from one or more files into a Mimer SQL database
- optimize loading for best performance
- select exactly the information you want and place it precisely where you want it using an SQL statement
- log the load operation.
UNLOADcommand, you can:
- customize the information - unload whole databanks or select specific information using an SQL statement
- log the unloading operation.
MIMLOADprogram, you can use
UNLOADdirectly from your operating system command prompt. Using the
STDERRoptions in the
LOAD/UNLOADsyntax, you can enable command line file redirection for input, output and logging.
Mimer Information Technology AB
Voice: +46 18 780 92 00
Fax: +46 18 780 92 40