DtSQL is an universal database query and editor tool for developers and database administrators to Query, Edit, Browse, and Manage Databases. It can access most databases and can be used on all major operating systems.
DtSQL is free. If you need professional e-mail technical support, you can purchase a license for the service.
The following are some of the key features for DtSQL:
- Database Browser – Browse schemas, tables, columns, primary and foreign keys, constraints, views, indexes, triggers, stored procedures, functions, sequences, and so on.
- Database Tools – Create, alter, view and drop tables, views, indexes, constraints, stored procedures, functions, triggers, sequences, and so on.
- Data Management – Edit table data including binary/BLOB and CLOB data types. Filter, sort and search query result. Insert, duplicate, update, and delete table data. Find and replace data, preview generated SQL. Redo or undo last table data change before update is commit.
- SQL Tools – Edit, format and execute SQL scripts.
- SQL Builder – Help tools to build select, insert, update, delete SQL scripts.
- Import Data – Import data from various formats such as CSV files, Excel files, and fixed-width files. Parse import data according to integer, date, time, timestamp, and boolean pattern.
- Export Data – Export data (single table/multiple tables/query result) in various formats such as CSV files, Excel files, XML, HTML, SQL insert statements and fixed width files. Format export data according to applied integer, date, time, timestamp, and boolean pattern.