- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- How to manage your cookies
- How to contact us
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Mimer Technology collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Mimer Technology with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Register online or download any of our products
- Register for a job application
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies
- Register for newsletters
How will we use your data?
Mimer Technology collects your data so that we can:
- Email you about new updates about our products and services
- For research and development
- Customer support
How do we store your data?
How long we keep information we collect about you depends on the type of information. We retain your account information for as long as your account is active. We also retain some of your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements, to support business operations, and to continue to develop and improve our Services.
What are your data protection rights?
Mimer Technology would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Mimer Technology for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Mimer Technology correct any information your believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request the Mimer Technology erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to object to Mimers processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Mimer Technology transfers the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us:
Call us at: +46-8-527 920 00
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology . Read more about our cookies here.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What type of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however our website uses:
- Functionality - Mimer Technology uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language your prefer and location you are in.
- Information - Mimer Technology uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device and your Ip address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us at: +46-8-527 920 00