Mimer SQL for Android with Dynamic Database Switch offers “plug and play” for higher flexibility. No integration work and no extra lead time related to new Google releases, simply “pull in kick out” without affecting the code. Using Mimer DDS, Dynamic Database Switch, means that with one single phone image ROM it is possible to change in run time between SQLite and Mimer SQL.
Using the Dynamic Database Switch gives the following advantages:
- Allows applications to use either SQLite or Mimer SQL.
- Is used with both downloaded and built-in apps/providers.
- Is transparent for applications and providers.
- Is possible to mix and match databases for different parts of the system.
- Handles single phone image.
The DDS is by default integrated in Mimer SQL for Android. If you are interested in working with this product, please be in touch – see our contact page.